Saturday 23 November 2013

Apple Oats cake

Apple Oats cake

I love apples and always have stock of apples in my pantry. So I also continuously search recipes using apple and found this recipe here. I have already made Apple Roulade with Apple. This is one more apple recipe.


Ingredients

Shredded Apple - 1 Cup
Maida - 1 Cup
Oats - 1 Cup
Buttermilk - 1/2 Cup
Baking powder - 2 Teaspoon
Butter - 1 Tablespoon
Cinnamon Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
Brown Sugar - 1/2 Cup

Method

In a mixing boil, mix the sugar,buttermilk and butter well. To this add the apples,Maida and Oats and mix well it is all mixed well. Now add salt,Cinnamon Powder, baking powder and mix till done.

Pre heat the Oven at 180 C. Pour the prepared batter into a greased tray and bake for 30 minutes or till it is done.

Cool it completely and cut into pieces. I baked it in the evening. My take on this cake is that it tasted great the next day for Breakfast rather than having it hot.





0 comments:

Post a Comment